Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for Sonic iced teas. I never really appreciated them until now. I gave up ALL sodas for Lent. (I'm a Dr. Pepper girl at heart) I started having the caffeine cravings and a good Sonic ice tea helped me get through today. 

I am thankful for my husband who always makes life fun and exciting. (Yes, that is dry ice he brought home from work just because he thought Mason would enjoy seeing it in action) There is never a dull moment at our house!


I am thankful for the way Madison smelled when I picked her up from Bible study this morning. I know this is a little creepy but she smelled like the ladies lotion from the nursery. That makes me so grateful to know they were hugging and loving on her so much she now smells like their lotion. I am so blessed to have ladies from Bible study, MDO and Church who love my kids!



I'm thankful for good naps. A good nap makes a happy boy!




1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for you, friend! I don't know where this week went, but I've missed you for sure!

    ReplyDelete