Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spring has Sprung

This weekend I pulled out all my Spring decorations. 



With Spring comes birthday parties. For some reason a lot of our friends have Spring birthdays. This Saturday we went to a fire truck birthday party. Mason loved it. He had so much fun looking at the fire truck and playing with his friends. Madison just wanted to be where the big kids were. She wanted to play with them so bad and got upset anytime someone picked her up. 




Today we went to our good friends birthday lunch at Chick-fil-A. The kids had fun running around and playing. The highlight of the lunch was when I broke my very own rule. I did not let Mason (and up until today Madison) have ANYTHING sweet until their first birthday. I was a stickler about that, mainly because Mason was pre-mature and really shouldn't have eaten any sweets at an early age, and that has just carried with me to Madison. I just expected her first bite of cake or sweets would be at her first birthday. But today, I decided to let have a bite of a cake ball and she LOVED it. She was so funny diving into this little bitty cake ball. She made the biggest mess, I offered to help clean it up but the manager wouldn't let me. He said he enjoyed watching her eat the cake, I love Chick-fil-A!


And a just because photo. Just because he could :)


No comments:

Post a Comment