Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for the gallon tea at Chick-fil-A. Lets face it, I couldn't go to sonic every time I was thirsty and I haven't mastered the art of tea making, yet.

I'm thankful for Brown the wolf. He was able to give my little guy the comfort he needed this week when Mommy and Daddy just weren't enough.



I'm thankful for Benzocaine ear drops. At 4am they can make a screaming baby a sleeping baby in a matter of 120 seconds! (Oh, Madison had an ear infection in both ears!)

I'm thankful that not all rough nights make for rough mornings. Despite being up twice last night with her ears bothering her, Miss Madie was her happy, bubbly self at breakfast this morning. 



I'm thankful for my husbands job which allows me to do what I love, being a stay at home mom. Sometimes it's hard to love it when he works long hours and lots of days in a row, but it provides for us and I'm so thankful to be able to be at home with my kids everyday and watch them grow and watch all their milestones. 

I'm thankful for the bakery at Target. The chocolate cake is to die for and frankly after this week of sick kiddos I could have eaten the whole thing, by myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment