Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Lazy Spring Break

Well it's Spring Break here and we have taken it literally, the break I mean. It has been nice to do as little as possible and both kids seem content! The time change has thrown us off a little. Both kids are still on their old sleeping schedule which makes us an hour later starting our day in the morning. It's not so bad now but when school is back in session next week we'll have to adjust a little. But, sleeping until 8:30-9:00 is a luxury I haven't had in the past 3 years so I'm REALLY enjoying it :) 

Monday Ronny took the morning off and we decided to take the kids to the zoo. The weather was perfect! 


Yesterday was a pajama day. I love pajama days! The kids played hard and slept hard. One of my good friends and her daughter came over and ate lunch and played with us. It is so nice to have good friends, the kind that don't mind that it's lunch time and we still aren't dressed. 


I was also able to sneak out last night for a last minute Girls Night Out. It was a nice break. Good food, good margaritas, and good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment