Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for the group of women I am blessed to call friends. First let me say I am extremely close to my family. My mother and my sister are truly my best friends. But, having lived away from home for a few years and not always having family around was probably one of the best things that could have happened to me. I learned about true friendship. The kind of friendships that are like family. I believe people enter your life for a reason. Maybe you are supposed to learn from them, maybe them from you. But, I believe every friend you make was for a reason. I like thinking that too. I look at where I'm at in my life and couldn't imagine being a wife and mother without the support of of my friends. Ladies who just understand. Some days that's all I need is someone to say 'I get it'. I am blessed because I am surrounded by a group of women who I am continuously learning from, growing from, encouraged by and just down right a blast to be around.

I'm thankful that as I was typing the above paragraph my hubby got home from work! Seriously!! It's 136pm here and he just walked through the door. I love days like this!

I'm thankful for the sound of little feet that was running round the kitchen this morning. It really does sound like pitter patter :)

I'm thankful for the cooler weather we have been having. It has been so nice getting the kids outside and watching them play. 

I am thankful for nap time. Both kids are actually sleeping at the same time! Some days it really is the small things :)

1 comment: