Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Little 3 Year Old

Three years ago today my life changed when my little man decided to come seven weeks early. My world was rocked when I went into labor at 32 weeks. The doctors, nurses, and even Ronny prepared me for the worse. In the few minutes after he was born my heart did not beat and I honestly don't even think I took a breath until I heard his little cry. Mason was born weighing 3 pounds and 1 ounce and was 15 inches long. And, HEALTHY!  He really is my little miracle. He spent three weeks in the NICU until he weighed 4 pounds and was released to come home. 



At his first birthday.



At his second birthday.


And today, at his third birthday.


This little boy is the light of my life. I look at him and can't believe how much he has grown. He doesn't let his size get in the way of anything. He loves people and doesn't understand personal space, we're working on that. He loves cars and trains. He loves pancakes and going to McDonald's. He loves books and will sit and let you read to him for hours. He loves Diego. He loves swimming and anything that has to do with water. He loves his sister and gets so excited when he gets to help take care of her. He loves playing outside and playing on the slide. He loves animals and his favorite place is the zoo. He loves going to church and learning about Jesus.

He is really growing into his own little person with his own little personality. I'm so proud of him and can not wait to watch him grow into the boy/man he is going to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment