Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Year

Is it really already time for a new year?!? It seems like 2011 flew by! This was a big year in so many ways. 

Ronny still really enjoys his job and what he's doing. He loves his staff and has a great group of people working with him. I have stayed busy getting us settled into the house. I also learned how to take care of two kids. I'm now out numbered during the day :) Mason entered the fun and trying twos. He still really enjoys his Mother's Day Out and his new Sunday School Class. Madison was born in March and has kept me on my toes. She is pulling up on things and any day now will take off walking.

I can not wait to see what 2012 brings us! Mason turns three in a couple weeks and Madison will be one. Where has the time gone? We have a couple trips planned and have some friends making their way to see us. It's so funny to think about when I was younger, time seemed to drag by so slow. I couldn't wait to 'be older'. Now that I'm older I want time to slow down. I stop and think about how fast my kids are growing up and it seem like just a couple years ago I got married but it was actually 12 ( in May).

I have a few New Year's Resolutions this year but the most important one is to not take for granted time. To spend more 'meaningful time' with my children. To cherish the ages and phases of my kids. (I'm struggling with that one right now.....potty training Mason) To make time for my husband that doesn't involve chores around the house or for the house. Mainly, to make memories my kids will take with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment