Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lately

Wow, it seems like forever since I've updated this blog. I need to be better about updating but when I have a moments of peace I seem to fill it doing other things. I've tried to catch up on my all my DVR recordings and the past week or so (since Ronny has been involved in the basketball playoffs) I've pulled out all my scrapbook stuff and tried to get caught up. I love scrapbooking. I guess more than that I love memories and preserving them. I enjoy looking back at past books and seeing where we were in our lives and the friends we had and places we went. Scrapbooking to me tells the story of your life and every once in a while it's fun to pull out a book and reflect on where you've been and watch where you're going unfold. With that being said, we have managed to stay pretty busy around here.

I took the kids to the zoo. Mason LOVES the zoo. He gets so excited to see all the animals. If I had to predict a career for my little two year old it would have something to do with animals. The joy on his face when he sees the monkeys and the elephants is priceless. This was my first time to go with two kids and I'm proud to say I arrived with two and I left with two and the bonus is they were both mine :) Madison was so good, she slept most of the time and woke up once to eat. She is such a good baby!
I love taking pictures of the kids together. Mason is in love with Madison. I wasn't sure how he would react with a baby around and having to share our attention, and I have to say he could not be acting any better. He believes she is 'his baby' and is so affectionate with her. He is always wanting to hold her and kiss her. When I pick him up from school and I don't have her he starts crying and asking where she is. He is so concerned I'm going to leave her. Everytime we get out of the car (I always get him out first) he runs to her side saying 'baby mama, baby' and stands there waiting for me to open the door. I know it will not always be this way and there will come a time he will not want to even claim her so I am enjoying every minute I have with the two of them and even more enjoying watching him grow into a big brother.


 He loves going to see daddy at work! He really enjoyes crawling up on the beds and having Ronny make them go up and down. He thinks it's the best ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment