Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my children. I am so blessed to be a mom. Our road to parenthood was not the easiest road but at least we were able to become parents. I know several people who do not have that option.

I'm thankful for friends who I can call or text and just vent and they know just what to say.

I'm thankful for the rain we have been having. My yard is starting to green up fast!

I'm thankful for mint chocolate chip ice cream. Yesterday was a little stressful and it just hit the spot!

I'm thankful for Johnson & Johnson's bedtime lotion. Oh, the kids smell so good after baths. I just want to snuggle with them for hours.

I'm thankful for video monitors. Sometimes the kids will be playing together in their rooms and I'll turn it on and just watch them. Not necessarily because I'm monitoring them but because it is so much fun watching them interact with each other. Mason will try so hard to get Madison to do something and she just laughs and crawls away. Then he'll ask her a question and when she doesn't answer he'll ask it again just louder. He doesn't understand that she can't talk and has no idea what he's doing with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment